Catchy character description from current or past books reading/read.

Use this forum for book and reading discussion that doesn't fall into another category. Talk about books, genres, reading issues, general literature, and any other topic of particular interest to readers. If you want to start a thread about a specific book or a specific series, please do that in the section below this one.
ea_anthony
Favorite Book: Praying successfully
Currently Reading: Prisoners of Geography
Bookshelf Size: 650
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ea-anthony.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Catchy character description from current or past books reading/read.

Post by ea_anthony »

I am currently reading Dean Koontz's Frankenstein: Prodigal Son and I couldn't help but be impressed by the below character description;

Harker tended to burn easily-from sunshine, from envy, from imagined slights to his competence, from just about anything.

Any description you have come across that you would like to share?
Ignorance promotes divisiveness, knowledge encourages diversity. :techie-studyingbrown:
ea_anthony
Favorite Book: Praying successfully
Currently Reading: Prisoners of Geography
Bookshelf Size: 650
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ea-anthony.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by ea_anthony »

ea_anthony wrote: 19 Aug 2018, 09:07 I am currently reading Dean Koontz's Frankenstein: Prodigal Son and I couldn't help but be impressed by the below character description;

Harker tended to burn easily-from sunshine, from envy, from imagined slights to his competence, from just about anything.

Any description you have come across that you would like to share?
From the previous page;

As if in answer, Lohman appeared from behind the oaks with two homicide detectives, older models, Jonathan Harker and Dwight Frye. :lol:
Ignorance promotes divisiveness, knowledge encourages diversity. :techie-studyingbrown:

Return to “General Book & Reading Discussion”