Eat Pray, Love

Use this forum for book and reading discussion that doesn't fall into another category. Talk about books, genres, reading issues, general literature, and any other topic of particular interest to readers. If you want to start a thread about a specific book or a specific series, please do that in the section below this one.
mswrtr
Currently Reading: The Trip to Echo Spring
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reading Device: 1400699169

Re: Eat Pray, Love

Post by mswrtr »

It is a great book. It is the story of this woman that finds herself unfulfilled in her romantic relationship, and the book is basically broken down in three parts: A move to Italy, and how she learns about the cuisine, the language and new adventures ( the description of the dishes made my mouth water); How she finds herself (spiritually), and finally how she is ready to fall in love once again. I loved the movie, but the book has so much more essence. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Amna Khalid
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amna-khalid.html
Latest Review: Duplicity by Fin C Gray

Post by Amna Khalid »

I liked the description of the book and on the basis of this I have added it in my list. I hope it won't disappoint me.
Amna Khalid
Rosemary Owolabi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rosemary-owolabi.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Rosemary Owolabi »

I watched the movie version of it instead. It is a lay back kind of movie of self discovery in India. Or something like that
If you are having a bad day, let people see that you are having a good day...Spread good vibes, people are going through a lot already. :tiphat:
Laura P 2
Currently Reading: Anna Karenina
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-laura-p-2.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Laura P 2 »

I actually was not that impressed with the book, especially that India part where things got a bit boring. But I do not regret reading it, especially knowing it was a true story.

Return to “General Book & Reading Discussion”