Which book made you fall in love with reading?

Use this forum for book and reading discussion that doesn't fall into another category. Talk about books, genres, reading issues, general literature, and any other topic of particular interest to readers. If you want to start a thread about a specific book or a specific series, please do that in the section below this one.
22kcox
Currently Reading: Animal Farm
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-22kcox.html
Latest Review: "My trip to Adele" by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer

Which book made you fall in love with reading?

Post by 22kcox »

Ever since I have been able to read, I have been reading pretty regularly. However, I never fell in love with reading until the 9th grade when I was assigned to read A Tale of Two Cities. The historical settings and the heartbreaking ending showed me a different reading experience than I was used to. When I finished, I was left in awe that a book could make me feel so emotionally invested in a fictional story. Therefore, my question to you is which book was the first book to make you fall absolutely in love with reading?
Latest Review: "My trip to Adele" by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer
Ama Idim
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ama-idim.html
Latest Review: "Book Blueprint" by Jacqui Pretty

Post by Ama Idim »

I can't remember exactly what book it was, but since I started reading I've pretty much enjoyed it.
Latest Review: "Book Blueprint" by Jacqui Pretty
Amna Khalid
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amna-khalid.html
Latest Review: Duplicity by Fin C Gray

Post by Amna Khalid »

I think the first book I read was 'The Fault in Our Stars by John Green' or 'The Forty Rules of Love by Elif Shafak'. They made me fall in love with reading.
Amna Khalid

Return to “General Book & Reading Discussion”