What book do you reread the most?

Use this forum for book and reading discussion that doesn't fall into another category. Talk about books, genres, reading issues, general literature, and any other topic of particular interest to readers. If you want to start a thread about a specific book or a specific series, please do that in the section below this one.
Anna1512
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anna1512.html
Latest Review: That Guy What Kill Topsy by Peter Wood Cotterill

Re: What book do you reread the most?

Post by Anna1512 »

A study in scarlet by Conan Doyle, I never get tired of it!
Vera_bookily
Favorite Book: Guards! Guards!
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vera-bookily.html
Latest Review: Murdered by James Schannep
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Vera_bookily »

I have reread all Harry Potter books at least a dozen times. I never get tired of rereading any of the Hercule Poirot books either. My other go-to book is Pickwick Papers by Dickens. :D
Frank_Stein
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Frank_Stein »

I have found out that the book, I most reread. Would have to be the book I've been reading since high school. The title odd the book is called "Tiger Eye" by Judy Blume.
When my school's librarian saw me, though out the years of rereading the same book, year after year. That when our school had shut down. She kept that book, especially for me to have, which I had thought it was very cool of her for doing that for me.
I've been still reading and rereading that book, til this day.
homelight

Post by homelight »

Every harry potter book

if I listed the rest of the Harry Potter collection eBook by means of eBook, we might be right here all night. So I'm just going to mention that the next six most re-read books are all Potter all the time. The order is as follows: Deathly Hallows, Half-Blood Prince, Goblet of Fire, Prisoner of Azkaban, Order of the Phoenix, and last but now not least, Chamber of Secrets. Not taken aback that Chamber of Secrets is bringing up the rear, but Order of the Phoenix desires way greater love. Angry youngster Harry is the first-rate Harry, palms down.
Rwill0988
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 499
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rwill0988.html
Latest Review: Julu by Jan Anderegg

Post by Rwill0988 »

Every year I start my reading with the original books in the Giver Trilogy (The Giver, Gathering Blue and The Messenger) . I have done this now for over a decade. It helps me think about choices, the world and different perspectives.
Latest Review: Julu by Jan Anderegg
Jade1692
Currently Reading: Healing Anger
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jade1692.html
Latest Review: Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature by Chet Shupe
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Jade1692 »

I used to reread the Harry Potter series quite a bit, particularly when I need "comfort" reading. Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause is also a comfort read, as is the Den of Shadows quartet by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes. Young adult, easy to read, fun worlds to be in.
Moodykelz_10
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Moodykelz_10 »

Harry Potter The Prisoner of Askban
My all time favourite book and always just reminds me of childhood and pure nostalgia. :D
Nightreaderx
Currently Reading: Unhinged
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by Nightreaderx »

The book I have reread the most would probably be Harry Potter and the philosophers stone
Imani_O
Currently Reading: Out Loud
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-imani-o.html
Latest Review: The Surgeon's Wife by William H. Coles

Post by Imani_O »

It would seem to me that every time I reread The Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger, I learn something else from the story. Recently read it in Spanish, and Holden's acerbity wasn't the least bit lost on me. :tiphat:
BlueEyedMisfit
Currently Reading: B-Side
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blueeyedmisfit.html
Latest Review: Geraldine by Edmund M Aristone

Post by BlueEyedMisfit »

There's a series by Kresley Cole called Immortals After Dark. I read the series while I was in high school. It's been 5 years since I graduated and I still reread those books a lot. They're my absolute favorite and she is my absolute favorite author. Her books captivate me from page 1 all the way to the end. There have been times where I planned on just rereading one of my favorite parts from the books and ended up reading from that part to the end of the book without meaning to. They're that good.
tiger01
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tiger01.html
Latest Review: 30th Century: Escape (General Audience Edition) by Mark Kingston Levin PhD

Post by tiger01 »

A Fairy Bad Day by Amanda Ashby because even though when I read it now I see all the errors in it it was the book that first got me interested in writing. I tend to re-read my old shorter novels in-between longer series, after reading lots of stories with cliff hangers and wait two years for the next one to be released it is nice to read a book that has both a beginning and an end in the one book.
Lefrog
Currently Reading:

Post by Lefrog »

Stephen King's The Stand. I just can't enough of it.
Squidnnneyyy99+
Currently Reading: Sadie
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-squidnnneyyy99.html
Latest Review: The Touch by Robert Flynn III

Post by Squidnnneyyy99+ »

I am actually shocked to hear someone else reread Of Mice and Men like I do. very often I find that I am the only person my age that likes to read certain older books, JohnSteinbeck books being one of them.

I will read this book just to cry, and it never fails.

I also have reread (oddly enough) Sadie by Courtney Summers three times now, and have only recently read it for the first time. Such a good one.
Z33
Currently Reading: Night Shift
Bookshelf Size: 9

Post by Z33 »

One of my favorite rereads is The Upstairs Room by Johanna Reiss. I tend to read it most when I'm traveling. I really enjoy reading memoirs and her account about having to hide during world war 2 is so detailed.
Gift25
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gift25.html
Latest Review: The Orb by Tara Basi

Post by Gift25 »

I don’t reread fiction books because, my mind remembers the plot and storyline, and so it’s no longer interesting to me. I do reference nonfiction books for learning purposes, and as teaching tools.
Latest Review: The Orb by Tara Basi

Return to “General Book & Reading Discussion”