Favorite fictional character?

Use this forum for book and reading discussion that doesn't fall into another category. Talk about books, genres, reading issues, general literature, and any other topic of particular interest to readers. If you want to start a thread about a specific book or a specific series, please do that in the section below this one.
TusharJoshi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 125
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tusharjoshi.html
Latest Review: Hattie Vavaseur by M. Rebecca Wildsmith

Icon Favorite fictional character?

Post by TusharJoshi »

Every book, every character, imprints something on us. As readers, more often than not, we learn more from fictional characters than the humans around us. In some ways, they teach us lessons about life that we never know even exist!
My favorite fictional character is Harry Clifton of The Clifton Chronicles by Jeffery Archer. Without giving any spoilers- he taught me the value of loyalty, friendship, and the importance of investing time in your work and relationships equally.
What is the one character that you adore the most? What has that character taught you?
Riya Sarkar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-riya-sarkar.html
Latest Review: All Body Bags and No Knickers by Shawe Ruckus

Post by Riya Sarkar »

My favourite character has to be Aelin from the throne of glass series. Her whole persona is amazing!
Betelhem Demsie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-betelhem-demsie.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Betelhem Demsie »

My favorite character is Selome from Yetekolefebet Kulf.
Rebekah Lee
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Rebekah Lee »

"Buffy Anne Summers" you all know Buffy from the books and show, "Buffy the vampire slayer." I love Buffy because she's a fighter, survivor and all around bad ass. No matter what, if she gets knocked down she always gets right back up! She never lets anything break her spirit and she knows how to kick ass as well.
Henry Patrovic
Favorite Book: A Touch of Power
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-henry-patrovic.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Henry Patrovic »

Sunchul Kim from Enemy of the World by Road Warrior. It is really entertaining how he just doesn’t care about anyone, but still finds joy in the most banal of things.

Return to “General Book & Reading Discussion”