What's your favorite book?

Use this forum for book and reading discussion that doesn't fall into another category. Talk about books, genres, reading issues, general literature, and any other topic of particular interest to readers. If you want to start a thread about a specific book or a specific series, please do that in the section below this one.
dorebri2020
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dorebri2020.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Re: What's your favorite book?

Post by dorebri2020 »

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas is my favorite. The novel is fiction, and I really enjoy the world it creates.
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."- J.K. Rowling. :D
Florence Nalianya
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 82
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-florence-nalianya.html
Latest Review: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to Winter Garden by Londyn Skye

Post by Florence Nalianya »

Love and lost Thailand by Stella Knights.
Laura1950
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Laura1950 »

My favorite book is The Lion, the witch and the wardrobe. I loved the on screen version as well. My 3rd grade teacher would read it to the class when we were especially good and I have loved it ever since!
MzFreeman33
Currently Reading:

Post by MzFreeman33 »

I really luv reading books from Kiki Swinson,Zane books but my favorite books to read r spiritual books...
klarrysah_223
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16

Post by klarrysah_223 »

The Giver by Lois Lowery. I read it for the first time when I was 9 or 10 and have read it many times since. It has helped shape many of my opinions on social issues.
Hollie Taylor
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by Hollie Taylor »

My favorite book is The Giver

This book takes you on a journey into a utopia of a different world!

Great read!
AmateurBookCritic
Currently Reading: Rescue Her Heart
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by AmateurBookCritic »

This question has always been very hard fo me to answer because there is no one book that triumphs over the rest. Personally it honestly depends on my mood when reading and the emotions brought forth by the book, that than qualifies the book as my favourite book. But if I had to have an answer... it has to be any book in the Percy Jackson series. I read those books in my first year of high school and it helped a lot with the sudden change of setting and the disruption of the routine of primary school.
Florence Nalianya
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 82
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-florence-nalianya.html
Latest Review: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to Winter Garden by Londyn Skye

Post by Florence Nalianya »

Sometimes I don't believe in this favorite book thing,I keep finding talented writers everyday with more good material to offer.
pengy86
Currently Reading: After Ever Happy (After, #4)
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pengy86.html
Latest Review: High Hopes by Sue Lilley

Post by pengy86 »

The Giver
It was my first favorite book as a kid. I liked how the world stayed the same for everyone else but changed around him as his perspective of the world changed.
tinab1003
Currently Reading: Aunt Eleanor's Men

Post by tinab1003 »

I really don't have a favorite book. I have writers that I like to read more than others. I first started reading all of Nichols Sparks books. That is were my love of reading started in my young adulthood. My grandma gave me a book by him and I had to read more!
I really now ready anything that looks good! I ready financial help books. Lately it has been fiction woman's westerns. I find it interesting how things are so different from them and yet people really are still a lot the same with their feels and actions.
M Breath
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by M Breath »

I have many. To name a few Where Children Run.
Beyond the open well
Nightreaderx
Currently Reading: Unhinged
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by Nightreaderx »

I have read so many books since I was younger, but I believe my favourite is The perks of being a wallflower by Stephen Chbosky.
Valar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-valar.html
Latest Review: High Hopes by Sue Lilley

Post by Valar »

My favorite book as of now is ‘Girl on the train’. It was so thrilling to read.
" The more you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go" - Dr. Seuss
Inmortalbooklover
Currently Reading: Glass Sword
Bookshelf Size: 46

Post by Inmortalbooklover »

I have so many favourite books I wouldn´t be able to just choose one. Some of my favourite series are: Percy Jackson, Shadowhunters, Divergent, Hunger Games and Loriend Legacies.
And some of my favourite books are: The Book Thief, Noughts and Crosses, Anne Frank´s Diary...
Jay98
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Jay98 »

My favorite book would have to be "Anna Dressed In Blood" I read it the first time when I was in middle school and I've been obsessed ever since!

Return to “General Book & Reading Discussion”