Inspiring Books....

Use this forum for book and reading discussion that doesn't fall into another category. Talk about books, genres, reading issues, general literature, and any other topic of particular interest to readers. If you want to start a thread about a specific book or a specific series, please do that in the section below this one.
Feliceness
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading: Spirituality in the 21st Century
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-feliceness.html
Latest Review: Looking Glass Friends by E L Neve

Inspiring Books....

Post by Feliceness »

Hello Everyone,

What inspiring and enlightening books have you read?

The past couple of years I have been working to increase my spiritual awareness. I have found some very intriguing books to help me along the way. I just finished reading Inspirience: Meditation Unbound: The Unconditioned Path to Spiritual Awakening by Richard Haight I also read The Unbound Soul: A Visionary Guide to Spiritual Transformation and Enlightenment, 3rd Edition by Richard Haight.

Last year I read,The Love of Life Series: A group of essays geared towards recognizing the beauty of life by Yolanda Anderson, and the year before, The Thunder of Silence by Joel Goldsmith.

All of these books are inspirational and enlightening. The authors agree from their own perspectives that the foundations to inner peace and spiritual awakening completely involve understanding love and appreciation of life. I would recommend all of these for reading. You will find that you read them more than once.

I am posting to find out other books that are truly inspiring guides to expand spiritual awareness.
:reading-6: Feliceness Means Happiness
Shanza_basheer
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shanza-basheer.html
Latest Review: Beneath the Muscle by Lauren Powers

Post by Shanza_basheer »

According to me ' Room — Emma Donoghue' was a truly enlightening, motivational and inspiring book.
Its heart touching and can even change the way you think.
mmm17
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 262
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mmm17.html
Latest Review: Broke Open by Lela Becker

Post by mmm17 »

I really enjoyed The Unbound Soul: A Visionary Guide to Spiritual Transformation and Enlightenment. I thought it was an inspiring book.
Feliceness
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book:

Post by Feliceness »

Shanza_basheer wrote: 19 Apr 2019, 04:08 According to me ' Room — Emma Donoghue' was a truly enlightening, motivational and inspiring book.
Its heart touching and can even change the way you think.
I only saw the movie, which I thought was done excellently. It was sad and breathtaking at the same time. I'm embarrassed to say I didn't even know it was based on a book. Thank you.
Florence Nalianya
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 82
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-florence-nalianya.html
Latest Review: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to Winter Garden by Londyn Skye

Post by Florence Nalianya »

Feliceness wrote: 19 Apr 2019, 02:43 Hello Everyone,

What inspiring and enlightening books have you read?

The past couple of years I have been working to increase my spiritual awareness. I have found some very intriguing books to help me along the way. I just finished reading Inspirience: Meditation Unbound: The Unconditioned Path to Spiritual Awakening by Richard Haight I also read The Unbound Soul: A Visionary Guide to Spiritual Transformation and Enlightenment, 3rd Edition by Richard Haight.

Last year I read,The Love of Life Series: A group of essays geared towards recognizing the beauty of life by Yolanda Anderson, and the year before, The Thunder of Silence by Joel Goldsmith.

All of these books are inspirational and enlightening. The authors agree from their own perspectives that the foundations to inner peace and spiritual awakening completely involve understanding love and appreciation of life. I would recommend all of these for reading. You will find that you read them more than once.

I am posting to find out other books that are truly inspiring guides to expand spiritual awareness.
The book that got me inspired was burn zones by Jorge Newbury.
dorebri2020
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dorebri2020.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Post by dorebri2020 »

This year I read Burn Zones by Jorge Newbery. It was fascinating and kept me captivated and inspired throughout, no matter what problems came up.
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."- J.K. Rowling. :D
Feliceness
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book:

Post by Feliceness »

Wonderful! I appreciate you sharing that with us. Blocks in our paths and other challenges can bring us down. Sometimes words in a book can bring us up. We all need things to inspire us.

Words are a gift from God - in any language.
HusainNecklace52
Favorite Book: The Magic Strings of Frankie Presto
Currently Reading: A History of Philosophy Without Any Gaps
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-husainnecklace52.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: Someone Else's End by Matthew Tysz
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by HusainNecklace52 »

I really appreciated and was enlightened by Mitch Albom's 'The Magic Strings of Frankie Presto'. It one of my favorite books and I've re-read lots of times.
As a writer, it helps you stay motivated while narrating a story of how even a talented artist has to face problems and hurdles in life.

Return to “General Book & Reading Discussion”